Friday, January 14, 2005

Get a free Apple Mini Mac -- totally legit

Check out this site that is giving away totally FREE Mini Macs!

I've joined and I think you should as well.

It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff! They've been giving away IPODs for a while and people really get them

All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it! The company gets their money from the companies advertising their products. All you have to do is sign up for a new credit card (free) or one of the other similar offers and then get 10 friends or relatives or anyone else to do the same.

Here is my referral link. To help me get my Mini Mac, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:

http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=13942383

1 Comments:

Blogger gsee said...

A similar offer is also available for a free new Apple 20 GB iPod.
Click on this link to help me get mine and get started on yours:

http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=13966691
.

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home